8.30.2008

Big Eater

I took Owen to see his doctor on Friday because he was starting to have symptoms of either teething or food allergies. Since he just recently got over a cold and an ear infection I didn't think he was sick again but the doctor said he has a little cold. I feel bad that he's not feeling well but I'm glad to hear that it's not food allergies. He's been such a good eater. Here are some pictures of Owen eating sweet potatoes. He really likes them! He started out with a bib on but it ended up getting too messy and he likes to lift the bib up and rub it into his face. Since he was getting a bath after this feeding I decided just to take the bib off and let him get messy. He also really likes taking a bite and then putting his fingers in his mouth at the same time. What a little stinker!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Lacy, he is too cute! That second picture especially is so adorable.

Jonah wasn't a messy eater, but Manny gets food everywhere! Those crazy babies... =)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Lacy - I found your blog through Casey Nemec's blog. I wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful baby boy, he is such a doll! Abby had told me you had him early and I said some prayers for him, what a healthy and gorgeous boy he is! What a blessing!