
Owen's surgery is tomorrow at noon and the nurse said he can't eat anything after midnight tonight. Luckily Kevin has tomorrow off work and graciously volunteered to take over with Owen tonight since I really need my sleep. Tuesday night Owen went to bed at 11:00 p.m. and woke up at 3:00 a.m. he didn't go back to bed until 5:00 a.m. Wednesday night Owen went to bed at 8:30 p.m... which is great... but then he woke up at 3:00 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. I am getting caught up on my Roseanne reruns. We really need to get TiVo.
1 comment:
This is a great site Lacy. Owen is such a cutie. I'm not surprised he is already rolling over. But I can't wait to see it for myself. Hope all goes well with his surgery today. We will be praying for our little Owen.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment